Companies in India have to file ‘E-Approach Payments’ on the widespread authorities GST portal to facilitate the transportation and motion of products throughout the nation. The GST council of India has determined to make use of a brand new system of e-invoicing to make the method a bit simpler. SAP Enterprise One can assist small and medium-sized corporations to generate and handle e-invoices simply and effectively.
E-invoicing is the method the place a enterprise submits their bill generated from the ERP system to the Bill Registration Portal (IRP). The enterprise then receives a QR code in addition to a singular Bill Reference Quantity (IRN) from the portal. This IRN and QR code ought to be displayed or printed on their bill and ought to be simply seen. Companies ought to create the bill utilizing their very own software program and never the federal government’s software program system.
E-invoice ought to adhere to the GST invoicing guidelines and in addition accommodate the invoicing insurance policies or system that’s adopted by each firm in India. Companies have to make sure info obligatory whereas they’ll preserve the remainder of it non-obligatory if required. Each e-invoice must be registered individually.
How you can Generate E-Bill in SAP Enterprise One
Right here is the method you’ll want to comply with to create an E-invoice in SAP Enterprise One. You’ll use the generic eDoc protocol for the Indian localization of SAP B1 and get the JSON recordsdata launched by the Indian authorities.
Step 1: Updating Queries
- Go to Instruments > Queries > Question Supervisor from the SAP Enterprise One menu bar.
- Underneath the E-Billing class within the Question Supervisor window, choose E-Billing-Bill and select OK.
- Go to the higher left nook of the E-Billing-Bill window and select Edit.
- Obtain and enter the brand new question in E-Billing-Bill.txt from the SAP Observe 2902401 and delete the outdated question. Select Execute after which Save.
- Replace the queries E-Billing-CreditMemo-Strains, E-Billing-CreditMemo, and E-Billing-Bill-Strains in the identical method.
Step 2: Updating the eDoc Codecs
- Run the next question within the SAP HANA studio or the Microsoft SQL Server administration studio:
replace OFRM set “IsSystem” = ‘N’ the place “Title” = ‘E-Billing-Bill’
replace OFRM set “IsSystem” = ‘N’ the place “Title” = ‘E-Billing-CreditMemo’
- Go to Administration > Setup > Common > Digital File Supervisor from the SAP Enterprise One Foremost Menu
- Proper-click the E-Billing-Bill within the Digital File Supervisor – Setup window and select Replace.
- Subsequent, choose the E-Billing-Bill.app downloaded from the SAP Observe 2902401.
- Obtain the E-Billing-CreditMemo.app from SAP Observe 2902401 and replace the E-Billing-CreditMemo
Step 3: Configuring the Digital Doc Technology
- Select Administration > System Initialization > Doc Settings from the SAP Enterprise One Foremost Menu.
- Underneath the Generic eDoc protocol, on the Digital Paperwork tab, carry out the next:
- Choose the Allow Protocol checkbox.
- Choose Generate within the Default eDoc Technology Sort dropdown checklist.
- Double-click the Processing Goal Setup discipline, and within the Processing Targets for Protocol window, clock on the B1i Occasion Sender tab. Underneath the Enterprise One Shopper – B1i Occasion Sender, choose the Lively checkbox.
- Choose E-Billing within the Person Question Class dropdown checklist.
- Double click on the Paperwork Mapping Willpower discipline. Additionally, outline the export codecs within the Export Format column of the Electronics Paperwork Export Setup window to correspond to the E-Billing-Bill to A/R invoices and E-Billing-CreditMemo to A/R credit score memos respectively.
- Select Replace within the Doc Settings window.
Step 4: Creating A/P Credit score Memos or A/R Invoices
- Select Gross sales – A/R > A/R Bill or Gross sales – A/R > A/R Credit score Memo from the SAP Enterprise One Foremost Menu.
- Ensure you have outlined the Digital Sequence discipline within the A/R Bill or A/R Credit score Memo window for the chosen collection within the Sequence – <Doc> – Setup window.
- Select Add within the A/R Credit score Memo or A/R Bill. The digital paperwork will get generated.
Step 5: Exporting JSON Recordsdata
- Within the SAP Enterprise One Foremost Menu, select Studies > Digital Doc Monitor.
- Discover the Protocol dropdown checklist within the Digital Doc Monitor Window. You’ll find the generated digital paperwork by deciding on the Digital Bill.
- Choose the file you wish to export as a JSON file, proper click on on it and select Superior > Export.
- The file sort .json will seem robotically within the Save As window. You possibly can select Save to get the exported JSON recordsdata.
Finest Practices for Producing the E-Bill
Be sure to comply with these settings to have the proper leads to the JSON recordsdata.
- Verify that within the Responsibility Standing column, there aren’t any checkboxes chosen within the Outline Tax Quantity Distribution window. You discover it within the Tax tab of the doc underneath the Responsibility Standing dropdown after you choose With out Cost of Responsibility.
- All of the tax sorts within the doc row should have the identical base quantity. You possibly can go to the Outline Tax Quantity Distribution to examine the bottom quantity.
- The tax codes for rows and freights ought to have both zero or 100 Reverse Cost % together with all of the tax kinds of the tax codes.
- There ought to be a minimum of one doc row within the paperwork.
- The freight tax codes should comply with the GST tax rule and will use IGST for inter-state instances and CGST+SGST for intra-state instances.
- The tax base quantity of the freight in the identical row should have the identical freight worth within the doc row. As an illustration, the bottom quantity of freight 1 tax ought to be equal to the worth of freight 1. You possibly can click on the hyperlink arrow within the Freight Tax column within the Outline Tax Quantity Distribution to examine the bottom quantity.
Companies working in India have to comply with the GST guidelines and rules totally. Failing to take action can have an effect on the corporate financially in addition to morally. SAP Enterprise One is a superb device that may assist SMEs deal with their GST experiences, returns and extra. E-invoicing in SAP can be fairly simple to do and may show actually useful for the corporate.